This stylish look is great for hot days or times when you want your hair up but still want to look nice.
Prepare Your Hair
Flip your head upside down and gently smooth and detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb or brush.
Section Your Hair
Then take the small section of hair at your nape and divide it into three equal sections.
Now began french braiding your hair with the three stands.
French Braid Steps:
- Take the left piece and pull it over the middle piece making it the middle piece
- Put the right piece over what is now the middle piece.
- Now add a small section of hair to the left piece, from the left side of your head
- Cross the left piece with the added section middle strand
- Do the same with the right side, and continue adding strands before you cross over as you work the crown of your head.
Finish The Style
Then, gather all of your into a ponytail and secure with a rubber band. Then twist it until it forms a loose bun and fix it in place with bobby pins. Lastly set your style with a little hairspray.