Each oil provides different benefits to your hair:
- Olive oil moisturizes, increases strength, can help eliminate dandruff and is full of powerful, hair loss fighting antioxidants.
- Argan Oil is a great hair and scalp moisturizing treatment but also makes a great styling product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as enhance your shine.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to your hair’s natural oil, making it a great hair and scalp moisturizer and some believed it hair the ability to promote healthy hair growth. It also hair hypoallergenic properties.
- Rosemary Oil stimulates the hair follicles helping to encourage increased hair growth. It also can delay graying, reduce dandruff, strengthening hair, and enhance natural shine.
- Almond Oil has the ability to lock in moisture as well as provides nourishment, smooths the cuticles, promotes hair fullness, prevents hair loss, and boosts shine.
- Avocado Oil is packed full of nutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, B, D, and E. It makes a perfect hair and scalp moisturizer, increases hair strength, and boosts shine.
- Coconut Oil makes a great dandruff treatment, encourages hair growth, moisturizes, strengthens, boosts thickness hair and protects for damage.
- Safflower Oil nourishes the follicles, hydrates the hair and stimulates the scalp for increased hair growth and thickness. Great for chemically treated hair
I recommend using 100% pure, virgin organic oils if you can find them. To receive the most benefit from these oils, leave the oil on for about 20-30 minutes, and be sure to cover your hair with a hot towel or shower cap to increase absorbtion. You can also apply them before bed and shampoo out in the morning.